As we all strive to find our direction and way through the Covid-19 pandemic I wanted to touch base with my photography clients and share where I am at as a business owner and how Alana Lee Photography is adapting to continue to serve clients.
Currently many photographers are not able to photograph clients, or can offer photography services with modified procedures and protocols due to the ongoing restrictions declared by their local governments. I encourage all photographers and small business owners to familiarize themselves with the laws and guidelines set out be government and health officials in their local area, and review them from time to time as directions are constantly changing. Please note that the content shared in this blog post reflects my opinion and follows what I feel works for me and my personal situation at this time.
Services Currently Available to my Clients
- Photo restoration
- Product photography
- Composite editing and retouching
- Digital backgrounds, textures and overlays
- Zoom virtual backgrounds
- Wall art and prints from your previous sessions or my digital library
- Website design and updating
If there are any additional services you are looking for, that don’t require in person contact then please let me know. Currently I am not offering in person sessions but am putting things in place that will allow me to photograph clients safely in the future. I am also conducting virtual client consultations with those who are interested in learning more about my photography sessions and hoping to book headshot or portrait photo shoots in the future. One of the key factors in creating the most awesome images and designing the photography experience of your dreams is communication and planning. In the past these consultations have taken place in person at the Alana Lee Photography studio, however, I am now conducting Zoom video meetings for current and potential clients. Consultations are always complimentary and are included in my photography services at no extra cost. If you are interested in learning more about my photography sessions or would like to be added to my wait list of clients to ensure you have priority booking when I do return to conducting in person photoshoots please get in touch!
When the Alana Lee Photography studio doors do re-open to in person service the health of myself and my clients is my top priority. Alana Lee Photography has protocols in place to protect clients and you can be assured that I am doing everything possible to operate under recommended guidelines. As your Covid Friendly Photographer, I’ve created a summary of some ways we will continue to keep our studio and clients safe.
Precautions to Ensure Safe and Healthy Photography Studio Operations
- Minimizing in person contact during all bookings, image viewing and sales sessions
- Regular cleaning of studio surfaces, especially between clients
- Cleaning studio wardrobe and props between clients.
- Limiting the number of people participating in photo sessions
- Providing hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer
- Screening clients prior to entry for health risks. Reschedule clients if necessary.
- Maintaining social distancing whenever possible
- Creating a visitor log for all persons entering the studio to allow contact tracing should a health problem arise
- Face masks worn whenever possible
- Images, prints and wall art delivered online or via contact-less pick up or delivery options
Are you a photographer looking for resources to help you operate through the Covid-19 pandemic?
As a photographer and business owner I understand the challenges you face. I believe there are things we can be doing to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for ourselves and our clients. Reducing our chances of being infected by or spreading the Covid-19 or any other virus is an important part of running our business now and in the future. I’ve put together a collection of digital graphics and printables that photographers can use for marketing to show clients they are taking precautions to minimize health risks and operating as a Covid-19 Friendly Photographer.
Download your FREE Covid-19 Virus Pandemic and Healthy Studio graphics and printables here: